Are you interested in what EFT tapping can do for you? EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is a proven, non-invasive, effective method to address physical and emotional issues.
The Set Up Statement and Reversal – “Even though I have this issue and part of me is not ready to let it go, for whatever reason, conscious or unconscious, I choose to love and accept myself”. Repeat two times while tapping on the outside of the hands (karate chop points). This does not clear the issue, it simply releases the subconscious resistance to change.
- Begin by choosing the condition or issue you would like to address.
- Write down your set up statement and focus on the emotions and sensations in your body as you tap.
- Measure the intensity of the condition or issue as it exists now while you are tuning in.
- Rate the intensity on a scale of 1 (low) to 10 (high) to begin.
- While tapping on the karate chop points on the side of both hands, say the Set Up/Reversal statement twice. For example: “Even though I have this pain, and part of me is not ready to let this go, for whatever reason, conscious or unconscious, I choose to love and accept myself and all of my feelings”.
- Keep your eyes open and speak the set up statement out loud.
Tap each of the points on the face, under the arm, inside the wrists and crown of the head 5 to 7 times while repeating the Reminder Statement. For example: “This pain, this pain, this pain”. Repeat this sequence three times.
- Eyebrow points at the beginning of the eyebrows, just above the nose.
- Sides of the eyes on the bone bordering the outside of both eyes.
- Under the eyes on the bone directly under both eyes.
- Under the nose in the centre of the area between the nose and top lip.
- Chin in the centre between the bottom lip and the bottom of the chin.
- Collar bone the junction where the collarbone, sternum and ribs first meet.
- Under the arms on the sides of the body approximately 4 inches below the armpits.
- Inside the wrists - tap the inside of one wrist against the other with palms facing.
- Bottom ribs – on both sides of the body under the breasts.
- Crown of the head toward the back of the head, just before it goes vertical.